Wednesday, June 6, 2007

From the Archives: Drama Goes Nicholson on Point Break's Car

As the first of many clips that I plan to bring to you over the near and distant future here at TUEB, I present to you one of Drama's more memorable moments on the show. After being seemingly snuffed at an audition earlier that day, Johnny's a little on edge. Needless to say, "Point Break" picked the wrong out of work actor to mess with on the PCH. The following melee ensues.

On a different note, I would like to point out that, as a fan, I am pretty excited with the direction that Marky Marc and the crew of Entourage has decided to take here for the upcoming new season, starting a week from this Sunday; bringing back Walsh and the selling of the house, in addition to Drama finally getting some credible work has taken the show in a new direction for the moment. I think that this season upcoming for the summer should prove to be extremely entertaining.

That's it for me... for now. Expect some new stuff and of course, "From the Archives" every week, only from The Ocho.

No comments: