Friday, July 6, 2007

Want to Dress Like your Entourage Boys?

As I was reading the July 2007 edition of GQ magazine (yes the one with Jessica Biel on the cover), I came across something that I knew immediately was Blog material. A NEW LINE OF ENTOURAGE CLOTHING....along with some pretty nice pics of the cast...including Mrs. Ari.

It appears that the boys of Entourage, along with GQ magazine and the team from AG, came together to celebrate the launch of the new ‘AG for Entourage’ collection at the AG boutique on trendy Robertson Boulevard! Guests got to mingle with the cast (including Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Kevin Connolly, Jerry Ferrarra, Jeremy Piven and more) and walked away with a fully stocked gift bag!

The line is interesting and totally fits the style of dress for the show...OK maybe not Turtle...I didn't see any Knicks jerseys or Yankees hats.

Check it out! for yourself!

http://www.agjeans.com/events_scene_heard.html

LTD IT-

Sess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous brand. The prices for the shoes are around 180 bucks on every page. But for all I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?